Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery as of week 2/2020
- Order number: 00967109
Weight: 0.3 kg
book: Kreatives Schmieden by Peat Oberon in German, 124 pages Discover the...more
book: Kreatives Schmieden
by Peat Oberon
in German, 124 pages
Discover the thrill of working with hot metal and creating your own pieces - this book shows you how.
With lavish photographs, it captures the excitement of working at the fire and explains the techniques to get you started. Drawing on traditional methods, it encourages you to develop your own style and to design your own tools and creations. This is the edition in German language, we also offer this book in English...
- Equipment and materials - guide to what you need to get started
- Step-by-step instructions to shaping, bending, splitting and drawing down hot metal
- Advice on traditional methods to fasten metal pieces together
- Chapters on making your own tools and tongs
- Techniques to help you create your own designs, particularly leaves and organic forms
- Projects include making a hanging basket bracket and a toasting fork