These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 4-7 workdays
- Order number: 00967110
Weight: 0.3 kg
book: Creative Blacksmithing Peat Oberon in english, 112 pages, 242x172 mm ...more
book: Creative Blacksmithing
112 pages, 242x172 mm
Discover the thrill of working with hot metal and creating your own pieces - this book shows you how.
With lavish photographs, it captures the excitement of working at the fire and explains the techniques to get you started. Drawing on traditional methods, it encourages you to develop your own style and to design your own tools and creations.
- Equipment and materials - guide to what you need to get started
- Step-by-step instructions to shaping, bending, splitting and drawing down hot metal
- Advice on traditional methods to fasten metal pieces together
- Chapters on making your own tools and tongs
- Techniques to help you create your own designs, particularly leaves and organic forms
- Projects include making a hanging basket bracket and a toasting fork